Bookkeeping is an essential part of a business of any size. Having a bookkeeper saves you money, available man hours, and a major headache when the books don’t balance. I provide a vast array of bookkeeping services which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers.
- Keep track of your assets.
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
- Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Prepare and disburse payroll.
- Generate 1099's and W-2's.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts recievable.
The size and nature of your company determines the frequency at which your accounts need updated. For instance a small computer repair shop may only need their books update on a monthly or even quarterly basis, where as a large busy retail store may need done weekly. Whatever the size and type of your business I can tailor a plan to fit your needs.
So let me take the headache out of your recordkeeping chores. Give me a call today and we can schedule a time to meet and discuss your individual needs.